- Studio or 1 Bedroom Condo $350.00
- 2-3 Bedroom Condo $395.00
- 3-4 Bedroom Condo $425.00-$475.00
- 4+ Bedroom Condo $525.00-$575.00
- Duplex & Penthouse Condo’s $495 and up
* We can provide specific pricing using an MLS# or address
HOUSES AND TOWNHOMES
- Typical 2-3 Bedroom Single Family $425-495.00
- 3-4 Bedroom Single Family $525-$585.00
- 4+ Bedroom Single Family home $625.00-$685.00
- Large City or Suburban home $725.00-$950.00 and up
- Typical City 2 Flat $645.00
- Typical City 3 Flat $745.00
- 4 Unit Building, various configurations $865.00
All single family home pricing subject to change based on size, type of house, additional amenities or mechanical systems
Estate and upper bracket Homes – priced upon review, Pricing will depend on overall size, number of mechanical systems and amenities
AIC can also coordinate Mold, Radon and Termite inspections during the home inspection process upon request.
Inspection related services
Costs can vary and be negotiated depending on building type, size and client objectives. Please give us a call to discuss your specific needs.
IR Scans for Water intrusion: $275.00+
Costs vary depending on amount of areas or units to be scanned
Minimum Charge per Site Visit for verbal consulting appointment: $175.00-$225.00
Minimum Charge per Site Visit, consulting appointment and written report: $275.00-$350.00
Standard Hourly Rate – varies depending on type of case
Includes: Initial assessment, Consulting, Code and project evaluation, Defect investigation, etc.
Expert Witness Hourly Base Rate – varies depending on type of case, location and overall services requested
Please call to discuss your case, options and potential costs.
Includes: Litigation, Housing Court, Administrative hearings, Deposition, travel, etc.
Additional costs and rates apply to this type of work. We can provide a PDF detailing ‘Expert Witness’ services and a related costs.
Commercial Property Inspections:
Priced depending on building size, type and client goals
Typical cost range for small buildings: $800 – $1400
Typical cost range for mid-sized buildings: $1500-$2000+
Larger Buildings: priced on size, number and type of systems and client reporting needs
Initial assessment cost for pricing proposal and evaluation $175.00 – $225.00
This cost will be credited towards the proposal amount and deducted from the final invoice.
We strive to keep billed hours reasonable for both parties.
* Discounted rates available for multiple or ongoing inspection programs. All hourly services billed port to port.
Report length varies by building and inspection report. AIC reports are typically 30-70 pages. Larger or specialty building reports can be 100+ pages. We do not fill our reports with endless disclaimers and boilerplate not applicable to your specific property. AIC inspection reports include an overview of a properties true condition, a separate defect list and numerous pictures of defect & safety related issues.
The State of Illinois requires that home inspection reports be delivered to the client within 2 business days upon the end of the onsite inspection.