Accurate Inspections & Consulting provides a variety of inspection types to meet client real estate assessment needs.
We are a boutique inspection company specializing in upper bracket and commercial property inspections.
While other inspection companies focus on quantity we focus on providing our clients with relevant quality information you can actually understand and use.
A good building inspection should provide you 3 essential services:
1. Educate you about the property you are looking to buy
2. Evaluate the true condition of the property
3. Inform you about realistic post-purchase cost considerations
We can be reached via phone at 773/844-4242.
AIC performs home & condo inspections for homebuyers. We also conduct property assessments for large multi-unit and commercial buildings, Condo reserve studies for Associations; Code compliance and contract consulting for rehab projects; and pre-sale evaluations We pride ourselves in providing clear, relevant and useful information to our clients. Not all inspections are the same. Not all inspection types should be the same.
Thinking of remodeling your house and have Code questions? We can provide answers
Have you received a violation notice from the City and don’t know what it means? We can provide translation services and recommendations.
Please give us a call or Contact Us to schedule an inspection.
- We serve clients throughout the Chicagoland area.
- All Home inspections are conducted according to the State of Illinois Standards of Practice.
- New construction and light commercial inspections follow the ASTM E–2018 ‘Property Condition Assessment baseline.’
- Other inspection types follow applicable industry standards, guidelines, and practices.
- Troubled Building Specialist – the worse the building, the more you should hire us.